Suggestions and Complaints

No matter how hard we try, problems do arise. If you are unhappy about any aspect of the service you receive from us, please let us know. If you have any comments or concerns about our services please talk to the Practice Manager. We will do everything we can to put things right.

If you remain dissatisfied and feel the need to introduce an independent Advocacy you may contact: Health Service Ombudsman.  You can ask the Parliamentary Health Service Ombudsman to look into your case. Tel: 0845 0154033.

Patient Advice And Liaison Service (PALS):

Croydon CCG, 8 Mint Walk, Croydon CR0 1EA

Complaints Leaflet